What is an e-Learning System
E-Learning systems are electronically supported software applications that facilitate learning and teaching without the need of actual classrooms and all the other paraphernalia associated with traditional learning methods. E-Learning solutions fall under two different categories-
|Synchronous E-Learning Systems- These are those systems in which learning occurs real-time and the system connects both instructor and the student through the use of IT & communication technology. Common examples are virtual classrooms, whiteboards which work on streaming audio and video.|
|Asynchronous E-Learning Systems- These are solutions which enable a student to learn through the use of prepackaged learning material which is provided by the trainer over the learning management system. There is no real time interaction between the instructor and the student and the student is free to access at his own time and own pace.|
Who all can benefit from E-Learning Solutions
1. Organizations – More and more organizations today are investing increasing amounts of money in training their employees to constantly build newer capabilities and competencies. These efforts have been industry independent and the dollar expenditures have been huge. Typically, an organization spends on airfare bills, hotel bills, phone bills, training facility costs, etc. Just imagine if the training could happen through the use of a system making all these expenditures redundant. You save-
|Training facility costs|
|Employee and trainer meal costs|
|Most importantly – TIME|
UG Software provides cutting edge Web Based and Computer Based Solutions that cuts your training costs and time.
Get in touch with our team of experts today and know how our E-Learning Solutions can be put to your use
2. Educational Institutions - UG Software’s learning management solutions provide a convenient and interactive platform for your instructors to structure their learning plan for different levels of users and to give access based permissions. Manage student records, course details, course materials, grades, etc. with our solutions. See how easy the work becomes.
There is also the option to manage, track and report the learning and interaction between the learner, content and the instructor.
We have successfully implemented e-learning systems for over 20 universities in UK, USA and Australia.
Contact Us now to know how your institution can benefit from the use of an e-learning system.
3. Tutors - If you are a tutor or an online tutoring company, our e-learning solutions are ideally suited for your needs. You can use the online collaboration tool and whiteboard tool. This is just similar to teaching your students in a normal classroom.
Get in touch with us today to explore the possibilities
Some Features of our E-Learning Solutions
|Interactive course development|
|Online Course Selling|
|Send queries to Teachers|
|Integrated Message Board|
|Participate in Discussion Forums|
|Work Assignment & Submission|
|Participate in virtual classroom sessions using tools like chat, conferencing, and whiteboards .|
|Upload, share & manage files|
The UG E-Learning Advantage
Our E-Learning Offerings at a Glance
1. E-Learning Consulting -We apply our years of experience with strategic and technical implementations.
Our consultancy follows following roadmap:-
|Education system flow analysis|
|Complete Implementation Plan|
|Technical and Functional Support|
2. Custom LMS Implementation
We offer a complete customized LMS services as per your requirements. UG Software Technologies with its vast resources and skilled team can provide tailor made services to match your needs.
3. Managed Hosting
We offer managed hosting for LMS and supporting applications on dedicated servers. Our 99.9% uptime hosting includes setup, migration, up gradation services and more. So whatever may the expected traffic; low, moderate or heavy, we manage them all.
4. Courseware Development
We offer two services under this offering:-
Training: - Our experts provide comprehensive training on development of interactive course content, tests and quizzes. This is suitable for those requiring constant changes.
Development: - We undertake course conversion for the content provided by you. This includes SCORM compliant course conversion. This is suitable for those whose courses are standard and require infrequent changes.
5. Virtual Classroom
It has always been our effort to meet industry requirements and provide our customers with unique solutions.
Virtual Classroom services include:-
|Online, face-to-face meetings of teacher and students.|
|Whiteboard to preserve the interactivity aspect of a class room.|
|Meeting record functionality.|
6. Training & Support
Our E-Learning solutions include a comprehensive training program for all the users involved in the system.
Exclusive training sessions has been designed for:-
Are there Any Technological Concerns Involved?
Almost all the E-Learning Systems we offer require the following:
|A web browser|
|A high speed internet connection. Typically synchronous e-learning systems require internet connections of higher bandwidth|
Other than these, no advanced technological gadgets or software are required for you to benefit from the use of these solutions.
If you are a tutor and you are using the synchronous option, you may like to use a whiteboard for teaching your student online over a whiteboard which is automatically integrated into our solutions.
Get in touch with our team of experts to know how our e-learning solutions can help you achieve your business objectives with reduced costs.
Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
|A-164, Sector 63, Noida
U.P. - 201307, India
| +91 120 4207206
+ 1866 760 1856